Wednesday 17 September 2014

Just Add Ink #231 Colour Challenge


Hi! I'm back with another 
Just Add Ink #231 challenge entry! 


It was my Birthday last week and I got my Birthday present yesterday from my AWESOME husband... He knows exactly what I want!!! :)


Yep you saw them... Blendabilities!!!


So I started playing and this is the finished result!
 I picked the Scooter from the SU Today & Everyday stamp set because its super cute!


Once I had the scooter completed I started to layer my background with the basket weave effect and I thought I was done but... I was happy with the result but it felt a little unfinished...


It was lacking the basic black from the JAI colour challenge palette so I added the extra black background which finished it off



Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time!

Kabrina


4 comments:

  1. Lucky girl, what a clever hubby you have..:0) Love your fun card Kabrina, great woven background. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, the Basic Black panel finishes this card beautifully, Kabrina! Such a fun card; love the woven paper - such a cool effect. Thanks for joining in the fun at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whooo hooo - I love your background. It's awesome, bold and very effective. Great gift from your hubby and lovely that you got to play with it straight away. Chantell JAI

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job colouring the bike with those brand new blendabilites!!

    Fabulous card - I love the woven background too! Deb JAI

    ReplyDelete

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com